I am a licensed clinical social worker with over 16 years of experience. I specialize in child and adolescent therapy as well as parenting support and family therapy. Before opening my private practice I worked directly with NYC schools providing clinical interventions to students struggling with issues such as depression, bullying and/or special learning needs. Prior to that I served as the National Youth Program Manager for Gilda's Club Worldwide, designing and implementing programs across the country to support young people with cancer or cancer in their family.
I have designed and developed curricula on a wide range of topics, including: building self-esteem in girls, sex education & healthy teen relationships, and college and career exploration.
I regularly give workshops and lectures on parenting,child/ teen mental health and nutrition and wellness among other topics.
- Ackerman Institue for the Family: Graduate of Foundations in Family Therapy & Live Clinical Supervsion
- NYU Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Intensive
- Jewish Board: Child & Adolescent Bereavement
- Mindfulness in Schools: Mindfulness practice with Adolescents
- Save the Children: Journey to Hope - Resiliency skills in response to trauma
- Institute of Integrative Nutrition
Current and Recent Clinical Positions & Affiliations
- Adjunct Professor, New York University School of Social Work
- Consultant, PowerTools
- Consultant, Partnership for After-school Education
- 2004 MSW with Honors, Columbia University School of Social Work
- 2000 BA, Psychology, Magna Cum Laude, Skidmore College